Ciciplast Balm B5 supports the recovery of sensitive skin after irritative dermatitis responses, such as dry patches, chapping and heat. It can be used by the whole family – adults, children and babies – and can be applied to the face, body and lips. Formulated with 5% panthenol and madecassoside, it is soothing and provides optimal skin recovery for dry, irritated areas. With a rich, nourishing texture, it applies without leaving a greasy residue.
• Recommended for these concerns: Pigmentation / brown marks / uneven skin tone Sun spots / post-acne marks/ blemishes Early ageing – fine lines and wrinkles Mature / sun-damaged skin
• Recommended for skin types: Normal / combination Dry Sensitive
• Active ingredients: – Thermal Spring Water (with antioxidant selenium) – 5% Panthenol – Madecassoside – Zinc – Copper – Manganese
• Suitable for: Male / Female / Babies, children
• When to use it: Mornings / Evenings • Application area: Face, body, lips • Quantity: 40ml
Apply twice daily to a cleansed skin in a generous layer, avoiding the eye area. This product does not contain a sunscreen. We recommend using a sunscreen every day while using this product and reapplication in the day while out in sun for prolonged periods of time.
Avoid the eye area. Use a sunscreen
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your RatingRate…PerfectGoodAverageNot that badVery Poor
Your Review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Suite 2034 Vincent Pallotti Hospital, Alexandra Road Pinelands, Cape Town | +27 (0) 21 531 1107 | firstname.lastname@example.org