The ScarScience Scar Management Programme was developed by a team of Plastic Surgeons, ScarScience is a unique scar management programme scientifically formulated to improve the outcome of a scar.
ScarScience™ addresses the key issues in scar management:
- Collagen maturation.
- Moisture & hydration.
- Controlled inflammation.
- Physical support with microporous tape.
- ScarScience™ 50 ml Gel (24 mm microporous tape included)
- ScarScience™ is recommended for all skin types and safe for infants and children.
– Caesarian section scars.
– Plastic and reconstructive surgery scars -tummy tuck, mastectomy, body contouring, breast reduction and augmentation.
– Major and minor surgical and trauma scars.
– Post-Laser peel redness
– Tattoo removal scars
– Skin growth removals
– Acne scars- while still active
– Stretch marks
– Please note that this product is not sterile and must not be used as a wound dressing.
For best results, ScarScience™ must be used as close to wounding time as possible.
Step 1: Apply tape directly over the scar after cleansing the area.
Step 2: Apply ScarScience™ Gel to the surface of the tape.
Step 3: Apply ScarScience™ Gel twice daily, cleaning off the tape and applying the new gel.
Step 4: Replace tape only when it comes away from the wound, 4-5 days.
Step 5: Apply tape for 2-6 weeks, depending on the scar.
Thereafter apply gel only up to 6 months or till scar has healed.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Your Review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Suite 2034 Vincent Pallotti Hospital, Alexandra Road Pinelands, Cape Town | +27 (0) 21 531 1107 | email@example.com