The CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream is a salicylic acid cream that exfoliates, softens, and smooths rough and bumpy skin such as scaly skin on your elbows, knees, upper arms and thighs. CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream is designed to improve skin texture and soften very dry, rough and bumpy skin. Formulated with salicylic acid and 10% urea to gently exfoliate dead skin cells , ceramides to lock in moisture, as well as hydrating hyaluronic acid and calming niacinamide—this fragrance-free cream for rough and bumpy skin will help improve your overall skin texture.
Benefits & Key Ingredients:
- Moisturizes, exfoliates, and softens dry and bumpy skin.
- Salicylic acid and 10% urea gently exfoliates to remove dead skin
- Formulated with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: Continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Unique formula, featuring three essential ceramides, that locks in moisture and helps maintain the skin’s protective barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm your skin
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
Full Ingredient List:
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, AMMONIUM LACTATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ZEA MAYS OIL/CORN OIL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLECALCIFEROL, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM
Direction of use
Apply to affected areas only, or as directed by your skincare professional.
Avoid contact with eyes. Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product, Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning. Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.