Treatment : PM
Skin Type: Blemish Prone Skin
Recommended skin concerns:
* Reduces the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, while protecting the skin barrier
* Formula helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone.
* Lightweight, fast-absorbing texture
* Non-greasy, non-drying
* Suitable for sensitive skin
Key Ingredients :
* Encapsulated Retinol: Increases cellular turnover, removing dead, dull skin, aiding in radiance and glow while correcting dark marks and blemishes.
* Niacinamide : Helps calms and sooth skin while aiding in the prevention and correction of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
* CeraVe’s innovative MVE technology encapsulates Ceramides 1, 3, 6: work synergistically by protecting the skin against external factors while keeping the skin’s healthy natural fats and water locked in, ensuring efficient hydration delivery deeper into the skin while releasing slowly over time.
Direction of use
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
Recommended use in the evening only and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime – we suggest CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
Use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingers. We suggest start with a small amount, and by using once a week. Then build up use that is tolerated by your skin
Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Avoid contact with eyes and lips, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
To prevent over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day