Pro-Active Liquid Collagen (Strawberry flavour) is a unique dietary supplement which contains a specific type of liquid collagen, rich in essential amino acids, key structural proteins, vitamins and minerals, that are easily absorbed by the human body. It helps to promote optimal wellness: it improves joints, cartilage, bones, muscles, skin, hair and nails. Noticeable results for those with osteoarthritis. Can be used by both men & women.
Key Ingredients include high quality, premium Hydrolyzed Collagen (Type II) which is the leading form of collagen produced by an enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen tissue. The proprietary process uses a combination of enzymes instead of heat, chemicals or acids. Hydrolyzed Collagen’s peptides are more easily absorbed by the body. The liquid collagen is enhanced with Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 & Magnesium. Very high percentage oral absorption. Fat-free. Gluten-free. Salt-free. No known contra-indications or side effects to date.
- Shake well before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily serving portion.
- Take 25ml of the liquid collagen daily in the measuring cup supplied.
- It can either be taken undiluted or diluted in a cup of water or juice either in the morning or at night before sleep.
- Please note that some people may find it a stimulant due to the Vitamin B, while others find the Magnesium helps them sleep. It is therefore a personal preference as to when to take it once a day.
- It is a sweet syrup but it can be added to smoothies if used in the morning.
- Store in a cool & dry place, away from direct light & below 25 degrees celcius.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Shelf life of 24 months before opening. Opened bottles containing leftover liquid for more than a month must be discarded.
- One bottle will last a month at the recommended daily dose.
- For the best results, it is important to be compliant and take it every day.
This product is derived from pork.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Not that bad
Your Review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Suite 2034 Vincent Pallotti Hospital, Alexandra Road Pinelands, Cape Town | +27 (0) 21 531 1107 | email@example.com