Skin Type: Blemish Prone Skin
Recommended skin concerns:
* Reduces the appearance of blackheads and blemishes
* Gently exfoliates dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to blemishes
* Formulated with an oil-absorbing technology to minimise shine
* Leaves comfortable, refreshed and healthy-looking skin
* Salicylic Acid : Exfoliates and softens to smooth rough skin
* AHA Glyolic & Lactic Acide : Increases Cellular turnover, removing dead, dull skin, aiding in radiance and glow.
* CeraVe’s innovative MVE technology encapsulates Ceramides 1, 3, 6: work synergistically by protecting the skin against external factors while keeping the skin’s healthy natural fats and water locked in, ensuring efficient hydration delivery deeper into the skin while releasing slowly over time.
Direction of use
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
To prevent over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.