Skin Type: Blemish Prone Skin
Recommended skin concerns:
* Reduces the appearance of blackheads and blemishes
* Gently exfoliates dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to blemishes
* Formulated with an oil-absorbing technology to minimise shine
* Leaves comfortable, refreshed and healthy-looking skin
* Salicylic Acid : Exfoliates and softens to smooth rough skin
* Niacinamide : Helps calms and sooth skin while aiding in the prevention and correction of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
* CeraVe’s innovative MVE technology encapsulates ceramides Ceramides 1, 3, 6: work synergistically by protecting the skin against external factors while keeping the skin’s healthy natural fats and water locked in, ensuring efficient hydration delivery deeper into the skin while releasing slowly over time.
Direction of use
Recommended use morning and evening. Use pump applicator to apply to wet hands and massage into the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with an appropriate moisturiser and SPF. We recommend the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Please use as instructed by your skincare professional.