The Heliocare 360 AR Emulsion is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, fragrance free and is tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
• Suitable for sensitive and atopic skin.
• Excellent as a make-up base (nude tone suited to Fitzpatrick I-IV skin types).
Recommended skin concerns:
• Uneven skin tone
• Sun damage
• Redness and inflammation
• Hyperreactive, rosacea-prone skin
Key Ingredients :
• Physavie is an anti-inflammatory with corticosteroid-like action that restores the skin barrier and helps protect against skin damage.
• Rosabora reduces the release of pro-inflammatory mediators, helping to restore normal microcirculation of the skin and reduce redness.
• Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant with antiinflammatory activity that stimulates immune response.
• Fernblock+ increases skin’s resistance to the sun, neutralises and repairs solar damage, prevents and reduces hyperpigmentation, and has demonstrated efficacy against pollution and blue light.
• Advanced combination of chemical and mineral filters offers broad-spectrum photoprotection (UVB (SPF 50+), UVA (PA ++++, λc° 370 nm), HEVL and IRA).
• Tinosorb A2B reinforces protection from UVA and visible light.
• Vitamin E is an antioxidant which helps protect against free radicals.
• Contains pigments to even the skin tone, reducing appearance of redness and blemishes.
• Moisturises, strengthens and restores the skin barrier.
Direction of use
Shake before use. Apply generously and evenly to the face in the morning after your usual day care before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after prolonged bathing or excessive sweating.
External use. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Avoid sun exposure at peak hours, when sun is strongest. Wear protective clothing, a hat and sunglasses.